Wedding Planning Checklist (Last updated 27 Feb 2015)
Recently, many of my engaged friends have been asking me about wedding preparation. Having videoshoot & prepare more than 200 weddings since 2006, I understand the fear, anxiety & challenges myself. So fret not! I would like to share here (will update this list every month), the key things that you need to take note. Wedding preparation is supposed to be fun with your other half!
Do check out this fun video on wedding preparation first.
And here are 7 key areas that you need to accomplish, about 4-6 months prior to Big Day.
Your Wedding Coordinator – Your wedding BFF!
- Finalize the date, time & location (Matrimony / lunch reception / dinner banquet).
- Your honeymoon – the most underrated item on the list. To get good deals on your preferred destination, it is most ideal to book 6 months prior to the actual date.
- Finalize Guest List – Do prepare this early. This will give you time to think whom you may have forgotten to invite. I forgot to invite some important guests for my wedding as I left it to the last month to prepare it.
- Finalize the Wedding Photographer & Videographer – Give us a buzz if you need any help 🙂
- Choose your Entourage Brothers & Bridemaids – Choose them wisely so that you will enjoy your big day! 😉
- Choose your Wedding Favours – It is best to confirm this one soonest. Because some favours may need to be handmade and will need more time to prepare.